IBPS, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published notification for the recruitment of 4336 Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) vacancies. Online Registration for the huge vacancies will start from 02-08-2019 and it will be closed on 12-08-2019. The preliminary examination will be held between 12 and 20th October, 2019.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancy: 4336
- For GEN/ OBC category: Rs 600
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category: Rs 100
- Payment method through Online: Debit/ Credit Card/Internet Banking
* No other mode of payment will be accepted except online
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2019):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules: (3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST).
Required Educational Qualification: A Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
IBPS PO Recruitment Process: The selection process of IBPS PO 2019 exam consists of three stages which are as follows:
- Preliminary Examination (objective type questions)
- Mains Examination (objective type questions) and
- Common Personal Interview
Note: There will be no sectional cut-off in both Preliminary and Main Examination of SBI PO 2019.
IBPS PO 2019: Important Dates
|Important Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application starts from||8th August 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration and Editing Application||28th August 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Date 2018||12 to 20 October 2019|
|Result of Preliminary Exam||October/November 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||30 November 2019|