Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released official notification for the recruitment of Selection Posts (Phase-VI) 2018 Vacancies through online examination.
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Total number of vacancies: 1136 Posts
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) Nepal or
(iii) Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. Click to know further details about the eligibility.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs 100
- For Women/SC/ ST/ PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- Payment Options:
- Payment method through Online: Debit/ Credit Card
- Offline Payment: SBI Challan
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules: (3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD).
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or Higher Secondary (10+2) or Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Selection Process: The selection process of IBPS PO exam consists of three stages which are as follows:
- Written Examination in Computer-based mode (objective type questions)
- Skill Test (test will be of qualifying nature) or Document verification(if skill test is not required)
Online Written Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Full Marks||Duration|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|2||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
*There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
In order to qualify the Computer Based Examination, candidates must require to score minimum marks as per the following details:
SSC Recruitment of Selection Posts (Phase-VI) 2018: Important Dates
|Important Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application starts from||5th September 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||30th September 2018|
|Last date of Offline Challan Generation||30th September 2018|
|Payment through SBI Challan||3rd October 2018|
|Online Exam date||Will be announced later|
How to Apply for SSC Selection Posts (Phase-VI) Recruitment 2018 :
- Click on the official website and Click ” Click here to apply”. and Click “Register” for new registration.
- Enter all the mandatory fields in the Online Application Form.
- Pay your Exam/Registration fee.
- Upload your scanned copies of your signature along with your Photograph according to the size of the images mentioned on the notification.
- Press submit button to complete SSC Recruitment 2018 Process.
- After submission, take Printout of Application form for future reference.
Click here for official notification of SSC recruitment of Selection Posts Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT-VIII).