Indian Bank has released official notification for the recruitment of 417 Probationary Officer. The Bank invites application from young and bright graduates for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). Candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview. Admission to PGDBF at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Indian Bank as a Probationary Officer on successful completion of the course.
The online application for the recruitment of probationary officers has already started from 1st August 2018 and registration will be closed on 27th Aug 2018.
Indian Bank Probationary Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Probationary Officer(PO): 417 Posts
Abbreviations stand for – SC – Scheduled Castes, ST – Scheduled Tribes, OBC – Other
Backward Class, HI – Hearing Impaired, OC – Orthopedically Challenged, VI – Visually
Impaired, ID -Intellectual Disability.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs 600
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs 100
- Payment method through Online: Debit/ Credit Card
* No other mode of application will be accepted other than online applications.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules: (3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST).
- Age relaxation For a)PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years
b)PWD (OBC) – 13 years
c)PWD (Gen) -10 years
Educational Qualification: A Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
The selection process of Indian Bank PO exam consists of three stages which are as follow:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination (Objective + Descriptive)
Preliminary Exam pattern:
|SL.No.||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Full Mark||Duration|
|100 (total)||100 (total)|
Click the official notification link to know further details about Exam syllabus and pattern.
Indian Bank Probationary Officer 2018: Important Dates
|Important Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application starts from||1st August 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||27th August 2018|
|Last Date of Application Fee payment||27th August 2018|
|Download of Preliminary Admit Card starts from||After 24th Sept 2018|
|Indian Bank PO Preliminary Exam Date 2018||6th October 2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result||17th Oct 2018|
|Download Date of Mains Admit Card||22nd Oct 2018|
|Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Date||4th Nov 2018|
|Declaration of Indian Bank PO Mains Result||Not Fixed as of now|
How to Apply for Indian Bank PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment Notification 2018:
- Click here for new Registration Link.
- Enter all the mandatory fields in the Online Application Form.
- Upload your scanned copies of your signature along with your photograph according to the size of the images mentioned on the notification.
- Pay your Exam/Registration fee.
- Press submit button to complete Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Process.
- After submission, take Printout of Application form for future use.
Feel free to contact or drop your comment if you are facing any problem during the process of registration.