Life Insurance Company (LIC), the largest Life Insurance Company in India has released official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Generalist 2018.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO): 700 Posts
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
Important dates for Online Application and Exam date:
- Online Application and Payment of Fee starts from: 25-07-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online and Payment of Fee : 15-08-2018
- Tentative Date for Download of Call letters for Online Examination : First Week of October 2018
- Tentative Date of Online Examination:27-10-2018 and 28-10-2018
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs 600
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates:Rs 100
- Payment method through Online: Debit/ Credit Card
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules: (3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST).
Educational Qualification: A Degree or Master in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of online examination (objective) followed by Personal interview of shortlisted candidates and Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Salary Structure:
Basic pay of Rs. 17240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules.
How to Apply for LIC AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) Recruitment Notification 2018 :
- Click on the LIC website and Apply Online
- Enter all the mandatory fields in the LIC Online Application Form.
- Pay your Exam/Registration fee.
- Upload your scanned copies of your signature along with your Photograph according to the size of the images mentioned on the notification.
- Press submit button to complete LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Process.
- After submission, take Printout of Application form for future use.
Drop your valuable comment if you are getting into trouble while you are applying. Feel free to contact me.